1) Our existing production capacity is increased to the level of achieving more than Rs.100Cr. turnover, however looking to huge demand in this smart city scenario, we would be looking forward to increase our manufacturing capacity in four folds.
2) Our vision to take our turn over up to Rs.500 Crore by 2022-2023, by increasing our reach throughout India and start exporting our material to African Countries, Saudi Arabia, and South Asian countries.
3) For future expansion plans company is looking for following products.
4) Technology adoption:
The state of the art and technology for manufacturing high voltage ELASTOMERIC and XLPE cables would be imported from reputed high-tech / advanced machinery manufactures. These XLPE power cables have been widely accepted by the users due to their superior properties, easiness of handling, joining and termination and least maintenance during service.
Very high precision and Micro line extruder… would be imported from U.S.A. or CANADA for FLURO-POLYMER cables, PVC WINDING WIRES and RF CABLES. For optical fiber cables and jelly filled cables most modern plant and machinery would be imported from SWITZERLAND, U.S.A. and / or CANADA.
5) Company already held “CE” marking for export in European countries.
6) IS 7098 (part2) is under finalization which is expected to receive in due course of time.